- There are no entry restrictions to Norway due to the corona situation.
Rules upon entry into Norway
- There are no corona related rules upon entry Norway. The rules are now the same as before the corona pandemic.
Are you departing Norway?
- Arrive at TORP as normally.
- Read more on travel restrictions and Coronavirus measures across all european countries here: reopen.europa.eu/en/ (download the app or visit the website. In multiple languages).
- Click here for temporary opening hours of the Service center.
- Only certain food and beverage are open at the airport. However there are vending machines available on different locations in the terminal.
- The duty free shops are open on all international arrivals and departures.
Airline's helpsenter and frequently asked questions in regards to your booking:
- KLM: https://wecare.klm.com/nl_en
- Ryanair: https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/useful-info/disruptions-and-refunds/coronavirus-covid-19
- Wizz Air: https://wizzair.com/nb-no/nyeste-reiseinformasjon
- Widerøe: https://www.wideroe.no/reiseinfo/informasjon
- Norwegian: https://www.norwegian.no/flight-status/updates