- Opens 2 hours before scheduled departure on international flights.
- Opens 1,5 hours before scheduled departure on domestic flights.
- Closes 45 min before scheduled departure on international flights.
- Closes 1 hour before scheduled departure on charter flights.
- Closes 30 min before scheduled departure on domestic flights.
Check yourself in
Most airlines offer their travellers the possibility for online check-in and some even charge extra if this is not done. If you travel with Ryanair, Norwegian, KLM, Wizz Air, Widerøe or SunClass and have checked in prior to arriving at TORP, you can print out your luggage tag on our tagomats (see image and video below) and drop your luggage at bagdrop. Ryanair passengers have to check in your luggage at the counters. Here is how you do it:
1. Scan boarding passes on tagomat; luggage tags are printed
2. Attach the luggage tag to the suitcase
3. Scan the luggage at self service bagdrop and drop it there