- Can I travel to Norway now? Read more about who can travel to Norway on helsenorge.no/en/travel (in multiple languages).
- All persons travelling are required to familiarise themselves with important information about entry registration, entry quarantine, test obligation and quarantine hotels. Read more here: helsenorge.no/en/travel (in multiple languages).
- A hotline for questions relating to entry, testing and quarantine has been established on telephone +47 21 93 78 40 (from abroad) or 81 55 50 15 (from Norway)
Rules upon entry into Norway
- Different rules apply whether you have been fully vaccinated/undergone Covid-19 or not, as well as the country you are traveling from. Read all about the rules upon entry at helsenorge.no/en/travel (in multiple languages).
Are you departing Norway?
- Arrive at TORP as normally recommended. There are no more queues than usual at check in.
- Read more on travel restrictions and Coronavirus measures across all european countries here: reopen.europa.eu/en/ (download the app or visit the website. In multiple languages).
- If your final destination requires a certificate of a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival, the Drop-In legene offers Covid-19 at the airport before departure. For opening hours and prices, read more here: dropin-legene.no/en
- Click here for temporary opening hours of the Service center.
- Only certain food and beverage are open at the airport. However there are vending machines available on different locations in the terminal.
- The duty free shops are open on all international arrivals and departures.
Airline's helpsenter and frequently asked questions in regards to your booking:
- KLM: https://wecare.klm.com/nl_en
- Ryanair: https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/useful-info/disruptions-and-refunds/coronavirus-covid-19
- Wizz Air: https://wizzair.com/nb-no/nyeste-reiseinformasjon
- Widerøe: https://www.wideroe.no/reiseinfo/informasjon
- Norwegian: https://www.norwegian.no/flight-status/updates