All travellers arriving Norway from other countries, have mandatory quarantine at home for 10 days from the time you arrived Norway. Breaking these instructions is considered an offence and will be prosecuted. There are strict restrictions on all travel in and out of Norway. Pay attention to the information provided by your airline and read Norway's Institute of Puclic Health's travel advice.
Information for travelers
Travellers from countries outside Norway who are not Norwegian residents will be asked to return out of Norway.
Information for travelers living in Norway
All who arrives Norway are to stay in quarantine for 10 days after arriving, regardless of whether they have symptoms or not. Travelers with symptoms will be isolated. All travelers who are not residents of Norway will be asked to return out of Norway.
If you have symptoms of corona infection
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus infection, you must be isolated from contact with others. Common signs of infection include symptoms of a cold, cough, fever or shortness of breath. Contact your GP if you need healthcare..
If you have no symptoms of corona infection
- If you have no symptoms of coronavirus infection, you will be allowed to go straight home with scheduled means of transport. Avoid close contact with others until you are at your destination.
- If you get cold symptoms, fever or wheezing, please follow the advice for people who are in the home quarantine on www.fhi.no/en.
- When you get home, you should be in quarantine for 10 days from the time you were outside of a Nordic country. See also advice for people who are in the home quarantine on www.helsenorge.no or the Institute of Public Health's website www.fhi.no/en.
- See also advice for people who are in the home quarantine on the Institute of Public Health's website www.fhi.no/en
- 27.05.2020: Wizz Air restarts the Vilnius route from TORP.
- 19.05.2020: All charter flights departing from TORP have been cancelled until 20th of August 2020.
- 15.05.2020: The number of days you have to be in self-quarantine after arriving Norway is reduced from 14 days to ten days.
- 08.05.2020: Temporarily updated opening hours of the terminal is found here.
- 04.05.2020: Norway extends border control for all arrivals until 15th of June.
- 29.04.2020: New temporarily opening hours Servicecenter from 29th of April: Monday - Friday: 05:30 - 09:30.
- 17.04.20: Macedonian authorities maintain airport closures which suggest Skopje will restart May 18. Wizz Air is aiming for the restart of several routes, but this depends on national restrictions and the opening of national borders. KLM has suspended all traffic to TORP until July 4th. Ryanair and Norwegian will start their flights from TORP in the beginning of June at the earliest. Widerøe operates Norwegian destinations.
- 06.04.20: Wizz Air starts operating to/from Bucuresti and Skopje. Mandatory quarintine for 14 days apllies to all arrivals upon further notice. You need permanent residence and working permit to be allowed arrival.
- 27.03.2020: Due to the current situation, TORP Sandefjord airport has taken the decision to reduce the airport's opening hours until further notice. From March 31st the following hours apply to the terminal: Monday – Friday: 04:30-09:00 and 16:30-22:00. Saturday: 06:30-10:00 and 17:30-18:30, Sunday: 16:30-22:00. The airport will additionally be closed entirely Friday 10th of April. The terminal opens one hour prior to departure for the domestic flights still operating.
- 26.03.2020: New temporarily opening hours Servicecenter from March 31st: Monday - Friday: 05:00 - 09:00.
- 24.04.2020: The measure of mandatory self-quarantine at home for 14 days continues. It applies to everyone arriving Norway.
- 24.03.2020: From today all food and beverage at TORP is closed except Point located before the security control. Point is open Monday to Friday: 06:00-09:00 & 17:00-20:00. Saturday: 06:30-10:00 and Sunday 14:00-19:00. We apologise for the inconveniance.
- 20.03.2020: KLM cancels all flights to/from TORP from 21.03.2020 until further notice. Widerøe will continue to operate its domestic routes, however, the operations will be significantly reduced. Pay attention to the information provided by your airline.
- 19.03.2020: As an unfortunate consequence of the current situation, several services at the airport will be limited. For food and beverage, the Point-kiosk before security control is the only place offering food and beverage at the airport. Make sure you buy your food before entering security control. The Duty Free shop is closed at departure but open upon arrival. Transport services to and from TORP is also affected but the train towards Oslo and Skien operates as normal.
- 18.03.2020: Updated information for travelers arriving in Norway. Se information above.
- 18.03.2020: Reduced air traffic causes the terminal to have reduced opening hours until further notice. The terminal will obviuosly be open for all flights departing and arriving as scheduled.
- 16.03.2020: Due to the current situation, there will be a limited number of food and beverage services open at TORP until further notice.
- 16.03.20: Norway's Institute of Public Health and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs provide travel advice related to the coronavirus. Read it here.
- 15.03.2020: Last arrival from Wien by Lauda is Monday 16th of March. This flight is currently cancelled to 2nd of April.
- 15.03.2020: All Norwegian flights to Spain will still go ahead as scheduled. Be aware of introduced curfew in Spain and mandatory home quarntine for 2 weeks at arrival in Norway.
- 14.03.2020: Starting on Monday 16th of March there will be strict restrictions on all travel in and out of Norway. Pay attention to the information provided by your airline. Widerøe will still operate domestically but it is unclear whether other airlines will continue to fly Norwegian citizens back home.
- 14.03.2020: New quarantine regulation: All travellers arriving Norway from other countries, except Sweden and Finland, have mandatory quarantine at home for 14 days from the time you arrived Norway. They may choose to return imediately.
- 14.03.2020: Ryanair and Wizz Air cancel all flights from TORP to Poland on Sunday 15th of March. Wizz Air has already announced cancellation of ALL Wizz Air flights to and from Norway from 16th of March until 3rd of April.
- 13:03.2020: Poland closes it's borders for foreign citizens without permanent residence in Polans from 15th of March. All passengers arriving Poland have mandatory quarantine for 14 days. Other passengers will be rejected entrance in Poland.
- 13.03.2020: Denmark closes it's borders from 12:00 14th of March. One Widerøe flight from TORP will depart as scheduled on saturday 14th of March. Flights after 12:00 will be cancelled until new announcement.
- 13.03.2020: Our servicesenter is currently experiencing a large number of inquiries and appreciates your understanding for a slower response than normal.
- 12.03.2020: Wizz Air confirms they cancel all flights to and from Norway from 16th of March until 3rd of April.
Airline's helpsenter and frequently asked questions in regards to your booking:
- KLM: https://wecare.klm.com/nl_en
- Ryanair: https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/useful-info/disruptions-and-refunds/coronavirus-covid-19
- Wizz Air: https://wizzair.com/nb-no/nyeste-reiseinformasjon
- Widerøe: https://www.wideroe.no/reiseinfo/informasjon
- Norwegian: https://www.norwegian.no/flight-status/updates