Requirement for all travellers from abroad
- You are required to fill in the travelling registration form before your arrival in Norway. You may download and print it in English, Polish, Rumanian or Lithuanian. The form is to be handed in to the border control at the airport upon arrival.
- You need to bring verification that your COVID-19 test was negative. This test must be taken within 72 hours before arrival. The requrirement does not apply to residents in Norway. There are other exemptions, read more on here.
- You are obligated to take the COVID-19 test imediately upon arrival to Norway. The test can be taken for free in the baggage claim area at TORP at arrival.
- You must remain in quarantine for 10 full days upon arrival. When going into quarantine, you can travel straight to your planned accommodation by using planned transportation, if possible avoid public transportation. See also advice for people who are in the home quarantine on the Institute of Public Health's website www.fhi.no/en
- All persons travelling to Norway from red countries/regions are required to familiarise themselves with important information about entry registration, entry quarantine, test obligation and quarantine hotels. Read more here: entrynorway.no (multiple languages).
- Click here for temporary opening hours of the Service center.
- Only certain food and beverage are open at the airport. However there are vending machines available on different locations in the terminal.
- The duty free shops are open on all international arrivals and departures.
- 18.01.2021: Mandatory testing for all travellers to Norway. From January 18, the test must be done at the airport upon arrival. At TORP you can take the test for free in the baggage claim area.
- 31.12.2020: From January 2nd 2021, the government has imposed mandatory testing for Covid-19 for all travellers to Norway. The test must be done as soon as possible and within 24 hours after arrival at the latest. The test can be taken for free in the baggage claim area at TORP at arrival. Read more here.
- 15.12.2020: Passengers from all international arrivals must complete and hand in a self-declaration form. You may download and print it in English, Polish, Rumanian or Lithuanian. The form is to be handed in to the border control at the airport upon arrival.
- 06.11.2020: As from 9th of November all travellers from red countries must present a certificate of a negative Covid-19 test when they arrive in Norway. The test must have been taken less than 72 hours before entry. If the person does not present such a test, he or she may be refused entry. However there are excemptions. Read more at fhi.no.
- 22.10.2020: Airlines are continously reducing flights. Check your airline's website for updated information on which flights are still flying as well as expected start-up on flights not flying.
Airline's helpsenter and frequently asked questions in regards to your booking:
- KLM: https://wecare.klm.com/nl_en
- Ryanair: https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/useful-info/disruptions-and-refunds/coronavirus-covid-19
- Wizz Air: https://wizzair.com/nb-no/nyeste-reiseinformasjon
- Widerøe: https://www.wideroe.no/reiseinfo/informasjon
- Norwegian: https://www.norwegian.no/flight-status/updates